Monday, January 21, 2008

For the Fashionista




As much as I love cake, I am also CRAZY for cookies. So much so, in fact, that I had wedding cake cookie favors at each place setting at our wedding. They were so "Martha", and everyone loved them! I thought I'd experiment a little with cookies, and here are my newest creations- Stiletto and Handbag cookies. How cute are these?! What a great idea for a bridal shower favor, or a Girl's Day Out with your girlfriends...or in my case, my favourite day of the week, Tuesday, for playgroup with my favourite ladies! Get ready, ladies, for a real treat tomorrow! And by the way, I can do pretty much any shape, including wedding cakes. So, you can have mini cakes to match your wedding cake...too adorable for words.

5 comments:

Holly said...

okay, those are WAY too cute? are you coming up with a LOST theme treat for us? No pressure... LOL!!!!

Holly said...

I meant to say cute with an EXCLAMATION POINT!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Those are TOO cute!!! I love them!!!!

Michelle said...

Wow Amberlea they are so cute. I love them. Too bad you weren't showing turtles!

Amber said...

Wow! Love the new cookies - makes me want to shoe shop! I would like to talk with you about a cake...can you email me so we may talk! Thanks!

Amber

momof3t@hotmail.com