Monday, March 10, 2008

topsy turvy



I told you I'd be using that lime and pink scheme again, didn't I? Well, here it is again, on a topsy turvy cake for a 30th birthday. If you aren't sure what a topsy turvy cake is, it's one which looks like it's about to take a nosedive onto the table, but somehow manages to stay upright! It's a tricky little bugger too, but a lot of fun to manipulate the angles to give it that very top-heavy look.

On another note, this week (March Break) happens to be one of my busiest weeks so far, thanks to all of you who have been kind enough to ask me to whip something up for you! I appreciate all of your business, and it's been so much fun to really spread my wings creatively. I look forward to all of my future jobs and working with people who have such amazing ideas that get to be cake-ified!

1 comment:

Holly said...

it is a cute little cake... yum!