Sunday, October 14, 2007

I am thankful for my friends

I would like to send out a HUGE thank-you to my friend Holly, who created my beautiful banner for my blog, and also helped me set up my blog. For those who know me well, you know that I'm not all that computer-savvy. Apparently, she makes up for my lack of computer skills in spades, because my blog is looking REALLY amazing, thanks to her! Thank-you, my friend, for the beautiful job you've done. I appreciate it SO much, and I am in your debt. By the way, the cake featured in the banner was the cake I made for Holly's sweet little daughter, Sam, for her first birthday. It is my all-time favourite cake, and I'm glad she gave me the opportunity to create it for her special day. I should also mention that Holly is a great artistic collaborator, as she helped me with the design for it. She has been very supportive of my new endeavour, and has, more than once, given me a "plug" on her own blog. So, I owe her a big thank-you.

THANK-YOU, HOLLY!

1 comment:

Holly said...

well (blush, blush) aren't you kind! I LOVE helping you with the cakes. It's so much fun!!!!