Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My own personal Cheerleader

I have to say that my biggest supporter in this new endeavour has been my wonderful friend, Christine. Not only has she gone out of her way on several occasions to photograph my cakes (did I mention she's an amazing photographer with her own business? Check out www.clickphotography.ca) but she's published my cake photos on her own blog. How awesome is that?? I feel like she's been my own personal cheerleader for about a year now, encouraging me right from the get-go when I had the hair-brained idea that I wanted to design cakes. She's always had an encouraging word for me, and has allowed me to use her as a guinea pig for several of her special occasions-brave girl! I wanted to acknowledge Christine, because I don't think I could have accomplished what I have without her amazing support. You're inspiring to me, Chris. I thank-you for all you've done.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Amberlea congratulations! Your blog looks awesome and the cakes even better. It is so great that you have started this business - Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Go for it and enjoy! I will post your link on my blog and tell everyone about it.
Michelle

CynthiaK said...

Mmmmm, what a yummy endeavour! Your designs look scrumptious. Best of luck, Amberlea. I will definitely keep you in mind for our next festive occasion!
Cynthia

Christine said...

Wow, I was totally blown away. Holly did a fantastic job!
This is the outlet you have been needing for your cakes!! Your cakes are soo great inside and out! You know I love ya!
Lets here it for cake for breakfast, cake for lunch and cake for dinner. Ya Im addicted ...so what!!
lol

Holly said...

I'm with Christine... mmmmmmmmm Cake. Better yet, Mmmmmmm, Amberlea's Cakes!!! I think I need a personal cake each and every night I have my TV shows!

It's great to have personal cheerleaders! Love it!