Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Addiction

My name is Amberlea. I'm a wife and mother of 3 beautiful girls, and I have a passion for cake. I admit that I have an addiction. But, as a result, I think I've finally found my calling in life. I love everything about cake. I love to eat cake, I love to make cake, and I love to design cake. I have a background in Interior Design, which I attribute my love of colour, form and composition to. I've always loved to bake and try new recipes, so when I was looking for a fun hobby I happened upon a cake decorating class at my local Michael's craft store. Ding, Ding! The bell went off and I signed up. Now, I get to combine my love of baking with my passion for design and create some fun and exciting things that I think people enjoy as much as I do. There's nothing better in life than sinking your teeth into a yummy, moist piece of cake, is there?? I think not. Especially when it looks as good as it tastes!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yes, they definitely taste as good as they look!