Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Inspirations

I certainly enjoy a new challenge, and coming up with a new design or theme is especially exciting to me. I love the brainstorming involved in creating a cake for a special occasion, be it a birthday, a homecoming or a wedding. It gets my creative juices flowing when I see a beautiful piece of wrapping or scrapbooking paper, a party invitation or a cute fabric pattern. Needless to say, this blog is intended to help bring in new business, and I relish the idea of making you or someone you love the perfect cake. So if you need some inspiration for your next special occasion, you now know who to contact!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I have admired your cakes through Holly's blog - an order from me will be coming soon! Amber AKA Niergarth (now Boucher) - Ape's little sis...

Amberlea said...

thanks, Amber! I remember you well from when we were young, April and I were the same age, and you and my brother were as well. I have also visited your blog, and you have 3 very cute little boys!

Amber said...

Thanks! Keep up the beautiful work...I bet your girls have had some pretty special cakes! Troy, isn't it (your brother)?

Amberlea said...

yup, Troy.

Natalie said...

Hi! Boy did we need your help with Cameron's christening cake! Nadine and I did our best and had a good laugh, but it was pretty hideous! Next time you'll have to ship one over!